– daily breakfast and afternoon tea courtesy of Aubaine Restaurants, with a different London restaurant catering the daily lunches;
– GetTaxi cabs to whiz us to and from show venues;
– clothing, shoe, and accessories samples on hand to solve any wardrobe emergencies;
– Becca and Wella to look after our hair and makeup all day; and
– time to catch up with blogging buddies in a fun and relaxed atmosphere. Most of us found it hard to get back to work!
Thanks to all of this and more at The Apartment, fashion week a breeze this season.
You can read more about The Apartment and Abisola, the industrious blogger behind the venture, over on Grazia.
A big thank you to all of the brands who made our London Fashion Week at The Apartment extra special:
Vodafone, Universal Music Group, Vitamin Water, Lavazza Coffee, Kusmi Tea, 42 Raw, Wagamama, Roti Chai, Suda, Cinnamon Soho, Haagen Dazs & Pop Chips, Jelly Belly Jelly Beans, Lenovo, Olympus, Stylist Pick, Yves Delorme, Lush Cosmetics.
Photo courtesy of The Apartment.
Follow the apartment on twitter @TheAptmt.
Click here for Abisola’s blog, Abimarvel.