When I wasn’t rushing to shows or snapping street style around fashion week, I was lucky enough to be one of the bloggers selected to spend their downtime in Covent Garden at the first incarnation of The Apartment. Long days, missed meals, dead batteries, and sore feet were a thing of the past thanks to this much-appreciated haven. Some of the highlights for me were:
– daily breakfast and afternoon tea courtesy of Aubaine Restaurants, with a different London restaurant catering the daily lunches;
– GetTaxi cabs to whiz us to and from show venues;
– clothing, shoe, and accessories samples on hand to solve any wardrobe emergencies;
– Becca and Wella to look after our hair and makeup all day; and
– time to catch up with blogging buddies in a fun and relaxed atmosphere. Most of us found it hard to get back to work!
Thanks to all of this and more at The Apartment, fashion week a breeze this season.
You can read more about The Apartment and Abisola, the industrious blogger behind the venture, over on Grazia.
A big thank you to all of the brands who made our London Fashion Week at The Apartment extra special:
Vodafone, Universal Music Group, Vitamin Water, Lavazza Coffee, Kusmi Tea, 42 Raw, Wagamama, Roti Chai, Suda, Cinnamon Soho, Haagen Dazs & Pop Chips, Jelly Belly Jelly Beans, Lenovo, Olympus, Stylist Pick, Yves Delorme, Lush Cosmetics.
Photo courtesy of The Apartment.
Follow the apartment on twitter @TheAptmt.
Click here for Abisola’s blog, Abimarvel.