In Christopher Kane’s Autumn/Winter 2012, the pale sheers and shimmering brocade of his Spring/Summer
Since finally getting an iPhone, I have become a little obsessed with Instgram, so I thought I thought that I would share with you some photos from inside the show space. You can also catch a glimpse of all the looks in the final walk video below. In the photos above:
1. Taylor Tomasi-Hill, Artistic Director of Moda Operandi;
2. Linda Fargo, Senior Vice President, Fashion Office and Store Presentation at Bergdorf Goodman;
3. Julia Sarr-Jamois, Fashion Editor for Wonderland Magazine;
4. Leigh Lezark of The Misshapes and stylist Caroline Sieber, along with two shots of the showspace;
5. Look #30 from Christopher Kane’s AW12/13 collection.