Pale shades…. Central Market, Covent Garden, London

16 Responses to “Pale shades…. Central Market, Covent Garden, London”

1. i like the proportions of this outfit here and what a great backdrop.

2. i like the proportions of this outfit here and what a great backdrop.

Just a fantastic photo in all aspects, photography and fashion.. That background is killer.

Angels Point of View – Street Style Photography

Angels Point of View – Street Style Photography

5. Lauren says:

Nice outfit, and really great shot. Beautifully composed. I really like the playful way she has turned one foot on its side.

The Styleseer

6. Lauren says:

The Styleseer

7. @the nyanzi report – Yes, she got it right! I definitely got lucky with the backdrop. Covent Garden is always teeming with people!

8. @the nyanzi report – Yes, she got it right! I definitely got lucky with the backdrop. Covent Garden is always teeming with people!

9. @Angel – thank you so much!!

10. @Angel – thank you so much!!

11. @Lauren – thanks for your comment! Yes, I loved how she posed too, and only noticed after I took the picture!

12. @Lauren – thanks for your comment! Yes, I loved how she posed too, and only noticed after I took the picture!

13. Cheryl Lynn says:

Again with the inspiration…
    I'm wearing something similar Tuesday, when I get back to work.

Beautiful!

14. Cheryl Lynn says:

Again with the inspiration…
    I'm wearing something similar Tuesday, when I get back to work.

Beautiful!

15. @Cheryl Lynn – thank you Cheryl! Glad the photo's an inspiration!!

16. @Cheryl Lynn – thank you Cheryl! Glad the photo's an inspiration!!