Edie Campbell…. Shoreditch, London

After Blogger’s outage last week and a rather congested weekend, I can finally get back to posting!  I took this picture of the gorgeous Edie Campbell at Shoreditch House.

Edie is definitely a familiar face, what with being discovered by Mario Testinoto modelling for Marc Jacobs and Chanel, to being one of the faces of Burberry, but you can find out more about her on both Vogue.com and  Vogue.it.  Find out more about Edie’s style on WhoWhatWear.

16 Responses to “Edie Campbell…. Shoreditch, London”

1. Joana Gomes says:

she's gorgeous, without a doubt. she has this quiet beauty in her. so interesting and calm.

2. Joana Gomes says:

3. Thank you for your lovely comment! Yes, I agree – there is a calm beauty about her. So happy to have photographed her!

4. Thank you for your lovely comment! Yes, I agree – there is a calm beauty about her. So happy to have photographed her!

5. Bojan says:

wow! she looks great!

6. Bojan says:

wow! she looks great!

7. @Bojan – thank you for your comment, and glad you think so!

8. @Bojan – thank you for your comment, and glad you think so!

Very Nice Michelle, I wish I had model friends, I love how relaxed her body and facial express is, you can tell she spends some time in front of the lens.

Angels Point of View – Street Fashion

Angels Point of View – Street Fashion

11. Thank you Angel! It really is true – there is so much more of an ease that models have in front of the camera. That said, some people are naturals without doing it for a day job:)

12. Thank you Angel! It really is true – there is so much more of an ease that models have in front of the camera. That said, some people are naturals without doing it for a day job:)

13. CROATOR.NET says: