At the shows…. Paul Smith AW11, London Fashion Week

The relaxed and laid-back vibe of the collection was carried through to the hair.  I quite liked that some of it was worn tousled and casually caught behind collars.

The man himself.

20 Responses to “At the shows…. Paul Smith AW11, London Fashion Week”

1. BusiChic says:

I want to dress like this, all of this – fantastic stuff! Xx from Australia

Btw, as a yellow-scarf girl, LOVE your scarf 😉

2. BusiChic says:

I want to dress like this, all of this – fantastic stuff! Xx from Australia

Btw, as a yellow-scarf girl, LOVE your scarf 😉

3. Go Canadian fashion bloggers!!!!! Love you blog and your pictures! So refreshing to see a Canadian living aboard who A: loves fashion and B: doesn't deny being Canadian! We get unfortunately typecasted as being to friendly and cold to care about style. Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems that many Canadians abroad try to deny their Canadian-ness thinking it's not cool… but fact check people: The lumberjack look is totally in!

4. Go Canadian fashion bloggers!!!!! Love you blog and your pictures! So refreshing to see a Canadian living aboard who A: loves fashion and B: doesn't deny being Canadian! We get unfortunately typecasted as being to friendly and cold to care about style. Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems that many Canadians abroad try to deny their Canadian-ness thinking it's not cool… but fact check people: The lumberjack look is totally in!

5. Kiwi says:

I've been a fan of Paul Smith for ages, I just wish I could pull of his sense of easy quirk.
    Love the photos!

xo Kiwi

6. Kiwi says:

Love the photos!

xo Kiwi

7. Thank you Kiwi! Honestly, I'd dress like this everyday if I could 🙂

8. Thank you Kiwi! Honestly, I'd dress like this everyday if I could 🙂

9. Sheila says:

I LOVE these photos!! Amazing blog, wow all your photos are incredible, your such a good photographer!

Hugs, from Sweden

10. Sheila says:

Hugs, from Sweden

11. wow – thank you Sheila! *hugs back*

12. wow – thank you Sheila! *hugs back*

13. Benoit says:

Your blog is just perfect!

Love from France.

Benoit

14. Benoit says:

Your blog is just perfect!

Love from France.

Benoit

15. Merci bien, Benoit! C'est très gentil!

16. Merci bien, Benoit! C'est très gentil!