Tala (those shoes!)…. Phillimore Walk, London

I photographed Tala (in those YSLs) for Grazia (UK)’s Style Hunter. She’s absolutely lovely, and has her own blog, My Fash Diary.
See more of Grazia’s Style Hunter here, along with another one of my recent “100 strangers”.

30 Responses to “Tala (those shoes!)…. Phillimore Walk, London”

I'm pretty much speechless here, she is pretty much beyond gorgeous.

Angels Point of View – Street Style Blog

I'm pretty much speechless here, she is pretty much beyond gorgeous.

Angels Point of View – Street Style Blog

3. Thanks for your comment, Angel! Yes, she's absolutely gorgeous, and I don't think it's possible for her to take a bad picture!

4. Thanks for your comment, Angel! Yes, she's absolutely gorgeous, and I don't think it's possible for her to take a bad picture!

5. Kate says:

Gorgeous shoes- love the bold blue against the bold red. You always take such beautiful and flattering pictures! Will definitely check out her blog 🙂

6. Kate says:

7. Thank you, Kate! I thought her use of colour was pretty awesome too.

8. Thank you, Kate! I thought her use of colour was pretty awesome too.

9. Michelle, this photo is gorgeous! Congratulations on taking photos for Grazia! Are you doing all the Style Hunter photos?

She is absolutely gorgeous. Met her really briefly at a press day a couple months ago and thought she was stunning. Love the colours in her outfit.

Beautifully shot! xx

10. Michelle, this photo is gorgeous! Congratulations on taking photos for Grazia! Are you doing all the Style Hunter photos?

Beautifully shot! xx

11. Jen (the style crusader)! Thank you so much!! Yes, she is lovely both inside and out. I shot a couple of the looks up this week for Grazia. It was fun! xx

12. Jen (the style crusader)! Thank you so much!! Yes, she is lovely both inside and out. I shot a couple of the looks up this week for Grazia. It was fun! xx

13. Luca says:

She looks great!
    And she wears the YSL shoes!
    X

Start dreaming on http://www.dreamingthedayawaywithluca.blogspot.com

14. Luca says:

She looks great!
    And she wears the YSL shoes!
    X

Start dreaming on http://www.dreamingthedayawaywithluca.blogspot.com

15. Thank you for your comment, Luca!

16. Thank you for your comment, Luca!

17. Tala Samman says:

Thank you for the kind words!

Michelle, you are such an amazing photographer – Thank you for the great picture! I'll get it up on the blog with a credit link

lets do coffee soon 🙂

Tx

18. Tala Samman says:

Thank you for the kind words!

lets do coffee soon 🙂

Marian.

24. Marian says:

gorgeous girl, congrats darling Michelle on the Grazia publication
    xoxo
    Marian.

25. @*sunday* – yes! I think it works quite well 🙂

@the nyanzi report – thank you!

@Marian – thanks hun!! xx

26. @*sunday* – yes! I think it works quite well 🙂

@the nyanzi report – thank you!

@Marian – thanks hun!! xx

27. EIGHT LONDON says:

Perfect colour notes! I love how your eye picks up on the bright things, I think my mind works the same way.

28. EIGHT LONDON says: