Natalie Hughes…. South Kensington, London

Natalie is one of those warm and engaging people that make you feel as if you’ve known them forever even if you’ve only just met.  It was a dull and chilly morning that greeted us a couple of weeks ago, but despite the grey skies, she was all smiles and sunshine. She is a talented illustrator and has a lovely blog, Canned Fashion. Go check it out!

By the way, don’t you love all the little details she is wearing?

12 Responses to “Natalie Hughes…. South Kensington, London”

1. Cecylia says:

Love the orange Hermes scarf! Great touch of colour!

2. Cecylia says:

Love the orange Hermes scarf! Great touch of colour!

3. Love the orange…and her gold cuff/bangle. Is it just me or does she look like Winnie from the Wonder Years?
    -Jordana
    p.s. Her blog is full of goodness!

4. Love the orange…and her gold cuff/bangle. Is it just me or does she look like Winnie from the Wonder Years?
    -Jordana
    p.s. Her blog is full of goodness!

5. polka dot says:

I totally agree: from the minute I met her, I felt like I was meeting a young Jackie Kennedy or from what I've read about Ali McGraw when she was an intern at Vogue.. just one of those really beautiful women in every sense, polite and gracious, with a warm generous spirit that when they become famous, you can say proudly 'yes we were friends before everyone knew who she was.'

And yes, it's all in the details. She's also got a great colour sense. I first met her by shooting her in Feb before the Jaeger show, in camel and hot pink.

6. polka dot says:

7. Lola says:

Ah-mazing shots!!

8. Lola says:

Ah-mazing shots!!

9. argone says:

I also like her Hermes twilly, nice touch of bright colour in her hair …

10. argone says:

I also like her Hermes twilly, nice touch of bright colour in her hair …