Row and Peony, London

You’ve seen the insanely gorgeous and stylish Row and Peony on my blog before. They are two-thirds of the team behind the blog PRP,  BUT what you may not know is that Peony has recently started a really cute one herself.  Check it out here!

31 Responses to “Row and Peony, London”

Peony is so stunning, she can look so different depending on what she is wearing, make up, hairstyle. She's great.

Angels Point of View – Street Fashion Blog

Angels Point of View – Street Fashion Blog

3. I'm going to test out gold nailpolish because of a photo i've seen of Peony. This trio really is amazing!
    -Jordana

4. I'm going to test out gold nailpolish because of a photo i've seen of Peony. This trio really is amazing!
    -Jordana

5. oh i didn't realize peony had started her own blog. thanks for the tip! these girls are gorgeous and i was so pleasantly surprised by how down to earth they both were at LFW. gorgeous photo michelle. xx

6. oh i didn't realize peony had started her own blog. thanks for the tip! these girls are gorgeous and i was so pleasantly surprised by how down to earth they both were at LFW. gorgeous photo michelle. xx

7. ahh, they are both phenomenal.

8. ahh, they are both phenomenal.

9. ahh, they are both phenomenal.

10. ahh, they are both phenomenal.

11. ahh, they are both phenomenal.

12. ahh, they are both phenomenal.

13. ahh, they are both phenomenal.

14. ahh, they are both phenomenal.

15. ahh, they are both phenomenal.

16. R. Gratz says:

I wasn't aware of these two chic beauties and I'm so glad your showcased them on your blog (which btw, I'm loving hardcore!!!).

You definitely have a new follower! 😉

17. R. Gratz says:

You definitely have a new follower! 😉

18. Great photo. I love fashionable women.

windowshopz.com

19. Great photo. I love fashionable women.

windowshopz.com

20. polka dot says:

Wow your work is amazing, M. I just went to Peony's new blog and it's lovely – and I wrote that I didn't think I met her but I just realised, I did take shots of her and Row – I have them somewhere – beautiful girls.

Wonderful running into you yesterday. My email is jill@haybooks.com – let's do lunch!! Have a lovely day. xox

21. polka dot says:

22. eunicebee says:

the temperature in london seems so lovely!! they wear short skirts and silk blouses… we wear parkas and merino-wool boots!!

23. eunicebee says: