Centre of attention…. Alexa Chung, Burberry, London

The never-knowingly-uncool Alexa Chung won the British Style award on Tuesday night at the British Fashion Awards (congrats!), which reminded me that I had a couple of shots of her taken during the buzz and excitement before Burberry Prorsum SS11 back in September sitting on my hard drive.

Incidentally, I found myself on the other side of one of these photographers’ shots – click here.  I’m pretty sure it was the one in the white trousers…

Whose style do you admire?

28 Responses to “Centre of attention…. Alexa Chung, Burberry, London”

1. Her dress is STUNNING!!! the collar is just lovely! I love your blog!!

2. Her dress is STUNNING!!! the collar is just lovely! I love your blog!!

3. Michelle – love these pics. what I love most is that alexa actually has a nice bum! I haven't seen many pics of her from the back and was afraid she wouldn't have one at all. Great to see! x

4. Michelle – love these pics. what I love most is that alexa actually has a nice bum! I haven't seen many pics of her from the back and was afraid she wouldn't have one at all. Great to see! x

5. R. Gratz says:

I still don't understand the whohaha about Alexa Chung. I don't even know how she landed in the fashionsphere. I know she's a 'model' but of what? Her style doesn't intrigue me bc she looks exactly the same over and over and over again. But she does look phenomenal here! So I guess congrats to her?

The female style and person I lust over is definitely Olivia Palermo. She gives me butterflies!

6. R. Gratz says:

7. Brigadeiro says:

Love her dress!

I admire her style, as well as Yasmin Sewell, Giovanna Battaglia, Taylor Tomasi Hill & Olivia Palermo (probably more on my list, but these especially).
    xx

8. Brigadeiro says:

Love her dress!

xx

9. absolutely love the first shot…you are great

10. absolutely love the first shot…you are great

She's Beauitufl! as far as styles, I admire Frank Sinatra and Gene Kelly, classy fellas those two were.

13. Marian says:

I like that you captured it in the moment
    xoxo
    M.

14. Marian says:

I like that you captured it in the moment
    xoxo
    M.

15. Kristina says:

I like Alexa. Not everything, what does she wear, but this look is great!

16. Kristina says:

I like Alexa. Not everything, what does she wear, but this look is great!

17. Larissa says:

j'adore alexa! so amazing that she won the award!
    i also love christine centenera! that girl is so chic!
    x
    thatgirlfromblogspot.com

18. Larissa says:

j'adore alexa! so amazing that she won the award!
    i also love christine centenera! that girl is so chic!
    x
    thatgirlfromblogspot.com

19. thwany says:

too bad her show on mtv was cancelled

20. thwany says:

too bad her show on mtv was cancelled

21. that shot you took is completely gorgeous! i love that you see her form behind with photographers up front! lovely and refreshing point of view!

22. that shot you took is completely gorgeous! i love that you see her form behind with photographers up front! lovely and refreshing point of view!