100 Strangers…. Aldersgate/Goswell Road, London

Heeled Doc Martens.  (I still have my original 8-hole pair back at my parents’ house!)

18 Responses to “100 Strangers…. Aldersgate/Goswell Road, London”

1. Beautiful photographs. Her coat is awesome.

2. Beautiful photographs. Her coat is awesome.

I sort of have been on the fence about getting Doc's this year. Stunning photos, you find a lot of women who wear the reddest color lip stick, so classy.

Angels Point of View – Street Fashion Blog

Angels Point of View – Street Fashion Blog

5. Ylenia says:

I love her make up!!!

6. Ylenia says:

I love her make up!!!

7. APE FRIZZ says:

Love her lipstick!

8. APE FRIZZ says:

Love her lipstick!

9. absolutely adore her look. she exudes doll like perfection in that first shot. stunning outfit and gorgeous photo. xx

10. absolutely adore her look. she exudes doll like perfection in that first shot. stunning outfit and gorgeous photo. xx

11. Tess says:

Her coat is amazing! I've been wanting a leopard coat for a while!!

check out my post KARL WHO? at CESTDEMODE.blogspot.com

12. Tess says:

Her coat is amazing! I've been wanting a leopard coat for a while!!

check out my post KARL WHO? at CESTDEMODE.blogspot.com

13. polka dot says:

AHH found you!! Michelle it was quite magical, I felt, running into you @ the Saatchi thing and having lunch & that great chat. I love your blog – trying to find it by googling was pretty weird actually… do you know there are several Bob Parris's. Anyway I'm having a look around, I randomly clicked on this one altho I love all the looks, but especially how she's wearing her leopard print coat (and yes, kicking myself: I never give anything away but finally parted with my classic Doc Martin's years ago – barely worn.)

Just put one shot of you in a post from Saturday – will add your link to it now as I didn't get a chance to search for you before we left for the weekend. Sorry so long – details on my blog. See you soon I hope. xoxox

14. polka dot says: