The DIY style maven…. Geneva, London

If you ever run into Geneva and ask, ”Where did you get that?”, chances are the answer will be, ”I made it”.  Check out her blog here.

14 Responses to “The DIY style maven…. Geneva, London”

1. Pink says:

love the outfit!!

check out my fashion blog at http://thetalesofselfindulgence.blogspot.com

2. Pink says:

love the outfit!!

check out my fashion blog at http://thetalesofselfindulgence.blogspot.com

3. I love her name…and her outfit (those colours are killing me!).
    Great picture M.

4. I love her name…and her outfit (those colours are killing me!).
    Great picture M.

You know Michelle, I would have taken her photo as well if I saw her, but for some reason I'm having a love hate opinion on this one. Coat, clutch, corset, love! The pants… not sure.. But she is such a beautiful person, It almost balances the edginess of her outfit. Great find though, yet again.

Angels Point of View

Angels Point of View

7. Coco says:

Love that shot and her blog is great! Only just came across it found you on there Michelle! It's a small blogging world after all xx

8. Coco says:

9. Love this! im not sure of the trousers on it but i absolutly love how red it is.. yes i know it sound silly!! Yes i know the blogosphere is awesome just started up my own and i really anjoy it!!

10. Love this! im not sure of the trousers on it but i absolutly love how red it is.. yes i know it sound silly!! Yes i know the blogosphere is awesome just started up my own and i really anjoy it!!