100 Strangers…. In pleats, on tip-toes, London

In case my dad isn’t the only one who is going to ask: no, she isn’t floating – it’s some sort of strange and happy effect from the white carpet!

29 Responses to “100 Strangers…. In pleats, on tip-toes, London”

1. whitecabana says:

Ha ha. I thought she was floating too! Only angels at Burberry, right?
    -Jordana

2. whitecabana says:

Ha ha. I thought she was floating too! Only angels at Burberry, right?
    -Jordana

3. you're right, she is floating – well, not really – but now that you've mentioned it, everybody's gonna look down.

nice picture though and great style too.

4. you're right, she is floating – well, not really – but now that you've mentioned it, everybody's gonna look down.

nice picture though and great style too.

5. Mary K. says:

How adoooorable she is…
    the skirt is exactly what I'm looking for now!
    And the sweater and the shoes.Great!

6. Mary K. says:

How adoooorable she is…
    the skirt is exactly what I'm looking for now!
    And the sweater and the shoes.Great!

7. Ah, what a pretty skirt and jumper! She looks so fashionable, too;-)

8. Ah, what a pretty skirt and jumper! She looks so fashionable, too;-)

9. Camille says:

aaah, i want this outfit! so simple but eye-catching, a nice mix of feminine and modern.

10. Camille says:

11. Thank you for your lovely comments!

@Camilou, Kate, Fashion Art and other fancies, Mary Ko, Click on styles, Inspiration exists – Indeed! It's such a stylish yet relaxed look.

@The Nyanzi Report – I was obviously too self-conscious about it! hehe ;-))

@WhiteCabana – naturally ;-))

12. Thank you for your lovely comments!

@The Nyanzi Report – I was obviously too self-conscious about it! hehe ;-))

@WhiteCabana – naturally ;-))

13. Brigadeiro says:

Wow, she does look like she's floating, or that she was photoshopped in! Gorgeous pic! Love her outfit too….

14. Brigadeiro says:

15. @ Brigadeiro – Yep, that's exactly what I was afraid of and why I went back and forth in my mind about posting it! Then I thought that her outfit was just too cute pass over 🙂

16. @ Brigadeiro – Yep, that's exactly what I was afraid of and why I went back and forth in my mind about posting it! Then I thought that her outfit was just too cute pass over 🙂