Knitwear and The Collarless Blazer…. Maciek and Mariusz, London

33 Responses to “Knitwear and The Collarless Blazer…. Maciek and Mariusz, London”

1. whoa, these two are seriously awesome. love the first outfit – i never saw that on him. it seriously looks like some sort of fashion-forward matrix armageddon look… would love to hang out with both of these guys again! xx

2. whoa, these two are seriously awesome. love the first outfit – i never saw that on him. it seriously looks like some sort of fashion-forward matrix armageddon look… would love to hang out with both of these guys again! xx

3. i wanted to say the same, the guy on the pic above looks like from “matrix” or “leon”:) very interesting compo! the ultramarine blue blazer with golden buttons has fantastic shape and is so fitted, it's my fav one! i dream about it:)
    Maciek and Mateusz are polish guys, i know one of them from the fashion shows in Poland:)

4. i wanted to say the same, the guy on the pic above looks like from “matrix” or “leon”:) very interesting compo! the ultramarine blue blazer with golden buttons has fantastic shape and is so fitted, it's my fav one! i dream about it:)

5. i wanted to say the same, the guy on the pic above looks like from “matrix” or “leon”:) very interesting compo! the ultramarine blue blazer with golden buttons has fantastic shape and is so fitted, it's my fav one! i dream about it:)

6. i wanted to say the same, the guy on the pic above looks like from “matrix” or “leon”:) very interesting compo! the ultramarine blue blazer with golden buttons has fantastic shape and is so fitted, it's my fav one! i dream about it:)

7. i wanted to say the same, the guy on the pic above looks like from “matrix” or “leon”:) very interesting compo! the ultramarine blue blazer with golden buttons has fantastic shape and is so fitted, it's my fav one! i dream about it:)

8. i wanted to say the same, the guy on the pic above looks like from “matrix” or “leon”:) very interesting compo! the ultramarine blue blazer with golden buttons has fantastic shape and is so fitted, it's my fav one! i dream about it:)

9. i wanted to say the same, the guy on the pic above looks like from “matrix” or “leon”:) very interesting compo! the ultramarine blue blazer with golden buttons has fantastic shape and is so fitted, it's my fav one! i dream about it:)

10. i wanted to say the same, the guy on the pic above looks like from “matrix” or “leon”:) very interesting compo! the ultramarine blue blazer with golden buttons has fantastic shape and is so fitted, it's my fav one! i dream about it:)

11. i wanted to say the same, the guy on the pic above looks like from “matrix” or “leon”:) very interesting compo! the ultramarine blue blazer with golden buttons has fantastic shape and is so fitted, it's my fav one! i dream about it:)

12. David RANC says:

The first outfit is a bit too goth for my taste, but the blazer is quite something. Great post.

13. David RANC says:

14. pixpilgrim says:

At first glance, the top guy image looks like Tobey Maguire!

15. pixpilgrim says:

At first glance, the top guy image looks like Tobey Maguire!

16. I am the opposite of Davidikus — love the first look, the second takes some time.

17. I am the opposite of Davidikus — love the first look, the second takes some time.

18. Pink says:

love them both!!

check out my fashion blog at http://thetalesofselfindulgence.blogspot.com

19. Pink says:

love them both!!

check out my fashion blog at http://thetalesofselfindulgence.blogspot.com

20. Anonymous says:

The second guy's name is Mariusz, not Mateusz:) http://thewholehole.blogspot.com/2009/10/o-nas.html

21. Anonymous says:

22. @Anonymous – oops!! now corrected. Thank you 🙂

23. @Anonymous – oops!! now corrected. Thank you 🙂

24. Asia says:

You're welcome:)
    Oh, and by the way, it was me, Asia – M&M's friend:) Maciek told me that you also have street fashion blog (I didn't notice the address on your facebook profile, stupid me) and I must say that I really like it! I think that I'll visit your blog frequently:)
    Kisses from Poland:)

25. Asia says:

You're welcome:)
    Kisses from Poland:)

26. Hi Asia! Thanks so much – that's so sweet of you :)) xoxo

27. Hi Asia! Thanks so much – that's so sweet of you :)) xoxo

28. Annushka says:

I Love this glasses;)
    cool post!!!

29. Annushka says:

I Love this glasses;)
    cool post!!!

30. Lorien says:

I love the second look, that blue double breasted blazer is to die for.

31. Lorien says:

I love the second look, that blue double breasted blazer is to die for.

32. Brittany Rojas says:

I love the blazer! You don't see collarless blazers often, especially on a man, but it really draws attention to the tie. Your pictures are beautifully done!

brooklynheitz.blogspot.com